About the Confetti Media Group
The Confetti Media Group (CMG) is the umbrella name for a family of companies committed to developing creativity and to driving new and innovative approaches to business and education.
Now owned by Nottingham Trent University, the companies include the Confetti Institute of Creative Technologies (established in 1994) and a supporting group of commercial businesses – Constellations, Antenna Media Centre, Spool Films, and a talent and music promotions company called Denizen.
The group forms a dynamic network, offering access to knowledge, skills and industry and enterprising environments in which to work and study.
CMG is one of the main creative industry employers in the region. It has circa 250 employees and it further supports an industry membership of over 450 creative businesses ranging from PR firms to games developers.
Using its entrepreneurial and integrated approach to education and business, the Confetti Media Group will continue to build platforms and create opportunities for a wide spectrum of creative people to develop and showcase their skills and talent.
Our values are at the centre of everything we do and help us to manage how we behave; giving our work focus, influencing decisions and underpinning our success. Confetti Media Group strives for success by applying the same principles and five core values.
- EXCELLENCE – Always asking how we can do what we do, to the highest quality.
- INNOVATION – Always striving to do what we do, in a better way.
- ENTERPRISE – Retaining an appetite and readiness for new challenges.
- INTEGRATION – Remembering that we are at our best, our strongest, our most unique when two or more of the business divisions work well towards a common purpose.
- OPENNESS – Operating cooperatively and decently in all situations.