Hospitality Assistant (CMG/1333)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Hospitality Assistant to join our team on a flexible basis. We are looking for a hardworking, friendly and adaptable individual who can work alongside our hospitality team to deliver exceptional customer service across a range of environments.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Taking food and beverage orders accurately and efficiently and communicating clearly to the kitchen team
- Opening and closing the hospitality venues
- Replenishing food and beverage stock as required
- Operating tills and handling cash
- Setting up and servicing meeting rooms as required
- Delivering excellent customer service at all times
- Experience working in a customer facing role
- Experience of cash handling procedures
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Passion for delivering exceptionally high customer service
- Ability to adapt to a range of working environments
- Flexible working hours
- Generous holiday allowance
- A fun and varied working environment; from working behind the bar at our music and live events venue to serving in our restaurant in our brand new Digital Media Hub building
Confetti Media Group consists of the Confetti Institute of Creative Technologies, a further and higher education institute for specialist creative industry subjects and home to the very best technology, studios and industry-connected tutors; Spool, a post-production, film and TV company; music management company, Denizen; creative business centre, Antenna; furniture design and installation company, Constellations, our new music venue Metronome and finally, Nottingham’s local TV channel Notts TV.
How to apply:
Please download the job profile document and click on Apply for this Job to access the online application form.
Applications must be submitted by 10am on Monday 11th November 2019.
Confetti Media Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure application to the Disclosure & Barring Service.