Confetti Media Group (CMG) is a family of companies committed to developing creativity. In 2015 the Confetti Media Group was acquired by Nottingham Trent University, increasing the opportunities for growth and success over the coming years. We have recently undergone an exciting campus transformation, part of a £12m development programme.
Due to our continuous growth, we are seeking an IT Technician to provide support across our Company to both staff and students. You will be joining a friendly, hardworking and diverse team, working across a variety of environments.
- Identify the hardware and software needed to provide solutions to problems
- Resolve problems, requests and issues logged through the online helpdesk ticketing system
- General PC hardware maintenance and fault diagnosis
- Help staff and students with general technical and user faults
- Install, configure and maintain desktop computers and peripheral devices
- Carry out scheduled computer maintenance tasks in classrooms and offices
Knowledge and experience:
- Knowledge of Active Directory
- A sound understanding of Windows 10, alongside experience in a support role
- Good knowledge of LAN/WAN
- Thorough knowledge of operating systems, networking, hardware and software
As well as the above, you will have excellent problem-solving skills whilst also being able to explain problems clearly to non-technical users. You will be able to work confidently and effectively both independently and as part of a team and consistently display excellent customer service skills.
For more information and how to apply, please download the Job Profile below and click ‘Apply for this job’ to access the application form.
Applications must be submitted by 10am on Monday 2nd March 2020.
Confetti Media Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure application to the Disclosure & Barring Service.
Confetti Media Group, owned by Nottingham Trent University, consists of the Confetti Institute of Creative Technologies, a further and higher education institute for specialist creative industry subjects and home to the very best technology, studios and industry-connected tutors; Spool, our post-production, film and TV company, our live performance venue, Metronome, our creative business centre, Antenna and our furniture design and installation company, Constellations. We are a key partner in Nottingham’s TV channel Notts TV and are at the forefront of developments within the Creative Quarter.