Confetti Media Group (CMG) is a family of companies committed to developing creativity. In 2015 the Confetti Media Group was acquired by Nottingham Trent University, increasing the opportunities for growth and success over the coming years. We have recently undergone an exciting campus transformation, part of a £12m development programme.
Due to our continued growth, we have an exciting opportunity to join our operations team on a one year fixed term basis, as a Project Assistant. Working closely with the Director of Operations and wider project team, the post holder will undertake a full and comprehensive range of administrative duties, whilst playing a vital role in supporting the efficient operation and coordination of estates projects, from conception to completion.
- You will maintain project plans, ensuring tracking processes are updated in a timely and efficient manner.
- You will also arrange and attend meetings, circulating relevant documentation and following up any actions as necessary.
- You will liaise with and coordinate the project team to ensure that all assigned tasks are completed on time, to budget, and to specification. This will require frequent and effective communication with all relevant project stakeholders.
- You will work proactively, planning ahead for possible project disruptions, reporting any issues and taking necessary mitigating action, as and when advised.
- To be successful in this role, you will be studying towards or hold a qualification in a related subject.
- Ideally, you will have demonstrable experience in a project management role which has provided you with a thorough understanding and knowledge of project management procedures and protocols, including budget management and control.
- You will be an excellent communicator, with the ability to influence and negotiate by building positive working relationships with a variety of key stakeholders.
- The ideal candidate will be highly organised and self-motivated, with strong administration skills and good attention to detail.
This is a rare opportunity to join a creative and welcoming organisation, during an exciting period of growth and expansion. If you have the skills and experience required and are looking for a new challenge, we would like to hear from you.
Please download the job profile document below and click on Apply for this Job to access the online application form.
Applications must be submitted by 10 am on Monday 9th March 2020.
Confetti Media Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure application to the Disclosure & Barring Service.
Confetti Media Group, owned by Nottingham Trent University, consists of the Confetti Institute of Creative Technologies, a further and higher education institute for specialist creative industry subjects and home to the very best technology, studios and industry-connected tutors; Spool, our post-production, film and TV company, our live performance venue, Metronome, our creative business centre, Antenna and our furniture design and installation company, Constellations. We are a key partner in Nottingham’s TV channel Notts TV and are at the forefront of developments within the Creative Quarter.