Confetti Institute of Creative Technologies (CICT) is a forward thinking centre of learning, home to the very best technology, studios, equipment and industry-connected tutors. Now in our 25th year, we provide a vibrant and professional learning environment for over 2000 passionate and committed students studying for careers in the creative industries. In 2015 the Confetti Media Group was acquired by Nottingham Trent University, increasing the opportunities for growth and success over the coming years. We have recently undergone an exciting campus transformation, part of a £12m development programme.
Due to our continued growth, we have an exciting opportunity for two HE School Administrators to join our busy Management Information Services team. The successful candidates will be responsible for providing administration support for the delivery of a robust, qualitative and timely student data and systems management service, in support of both staff and students.
Main duties include:
- Undertake admissions and systems tasks for the various collaborative courses managed by CICT
- Compile and maintain module and course documentation for each course
- Update and maintain system information, and undertake timely data checks to ensure accurate returns in line with HESA requirements
- Accurate data input into all student records systems (e.g. Filemaker and Banner)
- Creating and maintaining cohorts for the academic year
- Providing advice and guidance to students on a daily basis on a range of issues
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Experience of working in a busy administrative department
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
The successful candidates will have excellent attention to detail, and the ability to demonstrate self-motivation and work on their own initiative. Being a team player is vital, and the successful candidates will be able to support other team members when needed.
With CICT having just celebrated its 25th anniversary of delivering education for the creative industries, there hasn’t been a better time to join CMG.
In return you will receive:
- a generous holiday allowance, starting at 28 days per year, plus bank holidays and Christmas closure,
- travel discounts including East Midlands Railway, Trent Barton, NCT and NET
- access to our Healthcare Cash Plan scheme
- enrolment into a contributory pension scheme after 3 month’s service
Confetti is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure application to the Disclosure & Barring Service.
Confetti Media Group, owned by Nottingham Trent University, consists of the Confetti Institute of Creative Technologies, a further and higher education institute for specialist creative industry subjects and home to the very best technology, studios and industry-connected tutors; Spool, our post-production, film and TV company, our live performance venue, Metronome, our creative business centre, Antenna and our furniture design and installation company, Constellations. We are a key partner in Nottingham’s TV channel Notts TV and are at the forefront of developments within the Creative Quarter.
For further information, please download the job profile document below. To apply, please click “Apply for this job” below to access the online application form.
Applications must be submitted by 10am on Monday 9th March 2020.
If you are interested in working for us but this position isn’t quite right for you, please register your details on our jobs board and we will let you know when a more suitable opportunity arises.