Metronome is our national centre for music, moving image, video games, live music performance and spoken word. The brand delivers an ambitious, diverse and contemporary cross-media programme.
- 400-capacity standing venue, in the heart of Nottingham’s Creative Quarter (228 seated)
- Fully-licensed bar, exhibition and gallery areas, and social spaces
- Five world class recording studios, a mastering studio and 14 rehearsal spaces.
- A diverse live performance programme, encompassing music, film & TV, video games, and interactive and spoken word
- Creating a platform for local artists with our active outreach work
- Giving a unique opportunity for the artists and technicians of tomorrow