Metronome is a new, national centre for music, moving image, video games, live performance and spoken word.
Anchored around a 350-capacity venue, Metronome will deliver an ambitious, diverse and contemporary cross-media programme.
Metronome – Facts
- 350-capacity venue, in the heart of Nottingham’s Creative Quarter
- Fully-licensed bar, exhibition and gallery areas, and social spaces
- Five world class recording studios, a mastering studio and 14 rehearsal spaces.
- A diverse live performance programme, encompassing music, film & TV, video games, and interactive and spoken word
- Creating a platform for local artists with our active outreach work
- Giving a unique opportunity for the artists and technicians of tomorrow